3D movies is a three-dimensional motion picture which are most interesting to watch on the big screens, but do you know that you can also watch 3D movies on PC without paying a high amount, using a simple VLC media player? In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to watch 3D movies on PC using VLC.
VLC Media Player supports almost all video formats and 3D videos are definitely not an exception. Many people use VLC media player but they don’t know about a feature that allows us to watch 3d motions and contents on the player. Make some modifications to your existing VLC Media Player and you are good to go.
Note: Currently, you can watch only SBS(Side By Side) 3D movies with VLC Media Player.
Watch 3D Movies On PC Using VLC
1. First, you need to download a 3D movie that should be in SBS (Side- By-Side) format, which you can get by using a torrent download or movie downloading website.
2. Now open your VLC media player, in that open the movie file which you have downloaded, open the 3D movie in the player.
3. In the VLC player select Tools, and then choose Effects and Filters option from the menu.
4. A new window named Adjustments and Effects open up. You need to click on the Video Effects tab.
5. A number of tabs will be available under the Video Effects tab. Look for a tab named Advanced and click on it.
6. Under the Advanced tab, check the checkbox corresponding to the option Anaglyph 3D. Anaglyph 3D images are those images that contain two images of differently filtered colors, one for each eye.
7. That’s it, you are done. Now just put your 3D glasses and watch the movie.
This is how you can Watch 3D Movies On PC using VLC player. We hope you found this tutorial useful. In case, you get stuck in any of these steps or just looking for some technical help, feel free to live chat with a technical expert or create a support ticket HERE.
A Part Of: